Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Accessorizing (Sister's Bonding)

Accessories make an instant transition to a basic or boring outfit. A girl's best friend indeed! They are actually one of my weaknesses! Find out what I got from shopping while waiting on my sister taking the IELTS exam..

This was my outfit on accompanying my sister at Crowne Plaza Hotel in Ortigas. Button down shirts never fail me when I wanna look presentable and casual at the same time. I tucked this gold stripes polo shirt inside my skinny jeans and go for my ballet flats suited for my shopping agenda.☺☺☺
Zara button down shirt / Kamiseta skinny jeans / Cotton On flats
Celine (Paris) vintage bag / SM Accessories oversized red ring

The exam will start at 8:00 am to 12:00 noon. We arrived in the hotel before 7:00 am so we had to wait for about an hour. When my sister finally went inside the designated area for examiners, I just stayed at the lobby 'til 9:00 am since malls usually open around 9:00-10:00 am. I spent the remaining hours shopping and eating alone in the nearest mall I spotted (Rob Galleria). See what I bought..
Plains & Prints lace shorts

When I saw this lace shorts, I fell in love instantly! So I never stepped out the store without getting it. Oh dear! Can't wait to wear it! Surely, you'll gonna see me in this soon!☺

After my sister's exam, we go eating and shopping together. It's more fun when you have someone doing something together, isn't it?! See what we got!
Belts and dotted ribbons from Genevieve Gozum

These dotted ribbons are versatile! I wore mine as a headband while my sister used hers as a belt. I'm excited on how many ways I could style up with these ribbons. Find out on my next posts perhaps!☺
On my sis: H&M polo shirt / Forever 21 skinny jeans / Equip bracelets / Artwork denim loafers

fαÿe

1 comment: