Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bear-y Cutie!

Rainy season is halfway here. As the days get colder, it's the best time donning into knit apparels or leathers to keep warm through out the day. Since I always think that leathers aren't that easy to pull off, I prefer knit for this outfit post. See what knit apparel I have on..☺☺☺
The moment my eyes laid onto this skirt, my heart stopped! I've been looking for knit skirts for quite some time and I'm glad that I've found one. I never thought that I could find this perfect knit skirt which is more than what I'm looking for! It fits me perfectly, emphasizing my butt!  The bear pattern and color combo are undeniably pretty. I've wished you can touch the fabric too! It was sooo soft and fluffy I can almost imagine these bears cuddle me.☺
I chose a loose top and gold accessories which complemented my rust colored skirt.
Cotton On studded sheer top / bear knit skirt from eBay.ph / Lacoste roll bag / Aldo vintage-y oversized ring / Steve Madden cap toe flats

Meanwhile, let's take a look at my lil' boy's casual getup.

Isn't he the cutest?! xoxo
Gymboree top / Circo shorts / Billabong cap / Crocs crocband shoes

fαÿe

No comments:

Post a Comment