Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Black & Gold

Aside from black and white, black and gold are classic colors and one of the best color combos that suits everyone! Jet black and glitzy metal never go out of style. Right?!! I personally love black! Especially during my college days when I had no time to iron and I could always opt to wear black as wrinkles on clothes are concealable in dark toned fabric. Laziness!!! Har har!

Anyways, I had a few errands to do last week with my eldest son Lehem and here's what I wore on that day - black and gold ensemble. Forgive my blurred pictures. My lil' boy had a hard time taking my photos here. I don't know why we can't capture clearly shots, maybe my camera needs a replacement. But since I can't afford buying new ones yet, tiis tiis muna!
This is what I called "my ready-to-go outfit." Anyone can tag me along in this to any event or place. Basic clothes like these are easy to dress up or down. With just the right choice of additional pieces, this outfit could go from day to night. Just imagine how fab it will look if I'm wearing a shrunken blazer over my top and spice it up with heels - perfect to any formal event. Or just add a nice cardigan for more casual look on a shopping trip. Really sounds great! Don't you think? That's why I always love simple and basic clothing!☺
Arnorld Palmer black and gold stripes tee / high-waisted shorts from Bazaar


I love wearing shorts even I don't have a nice pair or legs! Har har! And since I have the shortest legs on earth, I always prefer a shorter length shorts because I need that illusion of longer legs by wearing such.☺
Diva gold hoop earrings / Lacoste roll bag / Arnold Palmer lace-up sandals

SM Accessories ring / Twinsies peter pan collar necklace


This peter pan collar necklace comes in different colors too! The pearl detail is just awesome! It can easily transforms basics into fab!

Thanks much for your time reading my blog. Please come back again and kindly do leave feedback if you can. I'd be more than happy to hear you out. Have a great weekend everyone!

fαÿe

No comments:

Post a Comment