Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Fun Under The Sun

It's been raining for almost a week so I just stayed in the house as I always feeling lazy going out on rainy days. I know a lot of us just wanted to stay in the bed all day looong when it's raining! So when Mr. Sun showed up, I almost wanted to play!☺☺☺

When I'm doing house chores, Mr. Sun is my partner during wash days. While in taking outfit shots, he's the spotlight of bloggers like me!☺ It's more dramatic and interesting if photos were taken outdoor especially when it's for fashion blogging. You agree? Since the weather went a little well that day, I've had opportunity to take some outfit shots outside. Tada!!!
This was my outfit last week when we visited my sister's house that's on going for expansion and renovation. I wore this polka dotted/stripes top I bought from Plains & Prints two seasons ago. Brown, tan, nude or any related colors are pretty perfect with blue hues. In that case, I paired my top with my royal blue shorts.
I have my kids with me so I go with my ever reliable nude flats from Crocs. The weather that day was a bit crazy that's why I prefer these water resistant flats so I have nothing to worry if it'll rain. And since Mr. Sun decided to peek a little, I had my chance to take my sunglasses out in the bag and tried them on!
Ray-ban wayfarer (hand-me-down from Mom) / Equip silver stud earrings / Plains & Prints top / Crocs Mccall flats / Diva turquoise necklace
I had fun that day. Hope you've had a great weekend as mine. Please do leave comment, I'll appreciate it much. Thanks for dropping by! Ciao!☺

fαÿe

No comments:

Post a Comment