Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

THE SUN, SEA AND ME

Just a few days before New Year, my family went to Mall of Asia for some quality time together. MOA's having their year-end sale until end of January! My hubby grabbed the opportunity to buy his needed stuffs then. Me? I really had no intention on buying as I did a lot of purchases a week ago. BUT (Yes, with the capital letters!), the sandals that I was wearing that day gave up on me and I think it’ll be forever! It was actually a hand-me-down from my sister that she’d only used for a single time and stored in the closet afterwards. It’s really true that stocked items are easier to break so better use them once in a while.


Well, that's the story of my broken sandals, thus what I'm wearing here was a pair of Parisian Comfy shoes I bought at the Department Store. It's a good thing that I found a pair that somehow match with my jumpsuit. Problem solved! And do you know that I got them at 50% off discount?! Despite my shoe problem, I guess I was lucky still that day!☺

The sun was scorching at me when we had this shot hence the blurred and grainy photos.

Parisian Comfy flats / Forever 21 ring

I'm currently loving this pair! Slipping into them for two consecutive weeks! It's a cap toe style flats in which I am into now! The brand says it all, comfy! They're really one of the comfiest ballet flats I owned!
Regardless of "the sun washes me out" pictures, I find these shots amazing! I mean, with the sea background plus the vessel passing by, my nautical inspired jumpsuit went pretty well together and even matched with the clouds and the sky!

And oh! Speaking of my jumpsuit! Plains & Prints stores are having their end of season's sale! Get up to 70% off!!! Santorini Collection is included in the sale! Bought this jumpsuit last year for Php1,495.00 and now you'll get to have this at half priced Php747.50 only!!! So much savings! Have you noticed I'm a fan of the brand? It's absolutely my fave local brand! I have been in two stores these past weeks and I've spotted other collections on sale! They are the Preppy Paris, Vintage Coral, Athletic Couture, 50's Flair, Neon Wave, Water Color, DNM  and some from the Holiday 2011 Collection! Catch the sale 'til the 30th of January! So if you're a Plains & prints lover like me, head to the store near you before you ran out of sizes! Will post my new shopping finds here soon! Watch out my Plains and Prints store invasion!!!☺


fαÿe

No comments:

Post a Comment