Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

WHAT I GOT ON XMAS?!

I've already posted my New Year's Eve outfit here. Does anyone noticed I skipped Christmas' outfit post?! I told you! It's been the busiest December of my entire existence! Haha! I even had no decent shots to post! So I guess my stuffs I got from Christmas could do for now. Meanwhile, let my wonderful boys get it started.☺
Too busy with their little buddies! Aren't their outfit colors very Christmas theme-y?! They could match with a Christmas tree perfectly! And do you know that my child's names are even related to Christmas?! My eldest name "Lehem" came from the birthplace of Jesus - Bethlehem. While my youngest name "Jezu" was named after Jesus. Sound simple yet unique names!☺

On Jezu: Cotton On checkered polo shirt / Wrangler jeans / Crocs Crocband clogs
On Lehem: Ralph Lauren tartan plaid polo shirt / Mango distressed shorts

By the way, here's my early Christmas gifts from my Mom.
Mango (Australia) shorts and Esprit tops

Cosmopolitan bag, wallet and accessories I absolutely love!

Equip bangles and bracelet / Diva ring

My favorite of all, Diva hoop earrings in spike-y jellies!!! Devastatingly beautiful in yummy colors!

A pair of Von Dutch jeans from my hubby.

A top and a jelly purse from my neighbor friends.☺

I also bought myself a gift from my fave local brands.
Kamiseta lace dress

That's it! Used some of them already! Watch out for my next post wearing these ensembles! Still have new stuffs to post on the blog.'Til next time! Thanks for reading and have a great day!

fαÿe

No comments:

Post a Comment