Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

MINIMALIST

Had a great time with my cousins couple of weeks ago in Mall of Asia. Yes! Again! Haha! It's end of season's sale so why not grab the opportunity to satisfy my shopping needs?!☺ Will be posting our shopping experience anytime soon. As for now, here's my minimalist look on that day which is very "me". Hope you like it!☺


I really am a fan of button-down shirts! A classic piece that you can wear over and over again! Button down shirts are easy to wear and style up, and one more thing I really love the most is the comfortable feel it provides.
Aside from LBD, a white shirt is essential to women's wardrobe! And this one's my favorite to date! I sooo love the casual chic appeal I get in it. Like an LBD, this is such a versatile item anyone could wear anytime, anywhere and at any occasions! Genius!
Plains & Prints hi-lo top / Von Dutch jeans / Cosmopolitan bag / Twinsisters spiked bracelet / Diva ring / Parisian Comfy flats

Have you noticed almost stuffs I was wearing here were gifted from last Xmas?!☺
I guess, the top made my entire outfit. Exuding a classy yet simple look. You think so? Well, be mindful lovely ladies that Plains & Prints is still on going sale nationwide! Go ahead and fill your wardrobe with their classy and trendy clothes! Duration of sale is until 30th of January only! You still have one week to treat yourselves! Have a happy shopping!



fαÿe

No comments:

Post a Comment