Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

METALLIC

This is actually my second look for 2013. Wore it on the first day of this year to a family event. I had the chance to show off my GTW peplum top that I got recently. I've been eyeing this top in SM Dasma's Department Store for so long but unfortunately, it ran out of smaller sizes. I went over SM Bacoor and lucky me as I had it in my size. Thank goodness!☺



Anywayyyy... Despite my top color was the highlight of this look, I opted for a title post "Metallic" since the rest of the things I was wearing here are in metallic shades!
Blue especially royal blue goes absolutely perfect with anything metallic!  Silver jeans like this is definitely a new take to the usual denim. And oh! Look who's fond in fuschia lippies?!!!☺
Maybelline Fifth Ave. Fuchsia lipstick / Aldo hoop earrings / necklaces (sisters') / Forever 21 ring

I'm so glad that my sister gave these lovely necklaces to me. Accessories like these make a simple yet stunning appeal to any outfit. And those balls hanging on - remind me of one of my fave chocolates - Maltesers! Haha!
GTW Redhead peplum top

H&M bracelet / Cosmopolitan bag

Michael Kors Palm Beach sandals

Another pair I really love! Not just because of the brand but because it fits my personal taste too! Simplicity and elegance combined! Definitely an addition to my wedges collection! Thanks to my Mom for sending me this pair of lovely wedges!

And here's my little boys rocking their casual outfit!
On Jezu: Old Navy polo shirt / Bonds undershirt / Quiksilver jeans / Florsheim shoes


On Lehem: Genuine (OshKosh) polo shirt / Bonds undershirt/ Calvin Klein denim shorts / Skechers shoes



Do you guys remember when I told you I become an instant mom of four?! Meet my angels..
The hard time we had before getting this shot. They are all mischievous! Love these four little buddies though. Missing my dear sister in this kind of event. Miss you much best sis!

That's all for now. I've plan to do the laundry the whole day. Hope the sun will come out for me to dry clothes. How bout you? What are your plans today?


fαÿe

No comments:

Post a Comment