Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Shopper's Uniform

Christmas is exactly six days away! Everyone's busy buying gifts and sales are everywhere! This is the busiest month of the year for me and I'm sure to everyone! Here's what I wore on our sibling's day out before the Christmas month arrived.
Meet my siblings together with my nephew.

My brother Michael - the sweetest brother in the world!

My siblings and I had a great time together. My sister Cianne bought a travelling bag and booked a flight to Sydney. And the time you're reading this, she's already in Australia. I'm sad because she couldn't celebrate Christmas here. I terribly missing her! If you're a reader, you'd know how really close we are. Thanks to the technology! Communication is much easier and faster!☺
(Forgive my blurred photos. Still have no budget for new camera. DSLR camera is way expensive and sponsors is the only key for me to own one. Calling Mom.. LOL!)

Anyway, I really really love this travelling bag my sister bought. It's so stylish and very light. It has a combination of hard case and durable fabric in addition that it's in my fave color! If only I do travel a lot, I would get one.☺

On to my outfit, I throw on casual clothes - a shopping uniform for "us" girls! Button down shirts/basic tees and shorts combo paired with flats! It's the comfiest ensemble to wear in the mall so I think that's why girls always wear this combo.☺
Levi's tank top / Kamiseta shorts / Landmark belt / SM Accessories pearl earrings

Plains & Prints tie-knot top

Rubi (Cotton On) satchel bag

 
Aldo stone encrusted flower ring

Steve Madden I-Dentfy flats

Many thanks to my siblings for the photos.☺

fαÿe

No comments:

Post a Comment