Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Color Blocking (Sister's Bonding)

As I've told you guys, be ready for another sister's bonding post! I squeezed some time with my sister Cianne a few weeks back. She will be studying in Australia next month and we might be getting to do this again after a couple of months maybe if she'll be able to come home on their sembreak in August. We're sporting a color blocking outfit here! It's not yet summer I know! But we wanted to wear our tops out together which are in the same style but differ in color. She's in pink and I'm in turquoise. I paired mine with orange shorts and piled my spiked bangles in the same colors of my outfit. It's a refreshing combo! Hope you guys like it!☺
I finished off the look with snake-skin detail black clutch and stylish black flats.
H&M top / Kamiseta shorts
Landmark belt / Tickles spiked bangles / Twinsies stacked bangles
Rubi (Cotton On) flats

Here's a sneak peek of my sister's outfit.☺
We spent hours together just strolling and shopping and to our horror, it's already dark outside! We looked for a food to grab for takeout because I knew I'll be running out of time to cook. And we were delighted when we found out that there's a BonChon Chicken in SM Dasma!



We actually just ate the fries while waiting for our takeout orders. Afterwards, we looked for a nice place for some outfits shots.☺☺☺
I didn't shop much! I only own one of these paper bags.☺
My sister and I bought the same shoes from Charles & Keith. At first, there's uncertainty in me on getting the pair. But after my sister's encouragements, and the thought that having the same shoes as my sister is really cool, I finally gave in!☺
 Aren't this pair of booties lovely?! I just hope these deadly heels won't break or my heels will surely be broken! (Crossing my fingers together with my toes! LOL!)

Hope you guys doing great! Have a happy weekend!

fαÿe

No comments:

Post a Comment