Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

NEW LOOK FOR 2013!

Happy New Year everyone! Hope I'm not too late to greet you guys!☺ It's quite a long time since my last post. Last month was the busiest December months I ever had! Right after my sister left to Sydney, I instantly become the mother of her children. Thus, I had no time to blog these past few weeks as I've been adjusting and focusing on my nephews trying not to sacrifice my own family needs.

Anyway, see my new look to greet you in 2013! I wore this outfit on our family pictorial.
Notice something different on me? Yes! I have bangs! I've been wanting to have it ever since the donut-bun hair style becomes this season's trend. However I just had the time to have it last week of November. At first, I was afraid it might look like "Dora bangs" on me but I wanted to try something new so there I have it! Good thing it's not bad on me though.☺

Now that I'm done about my bangs, let me tell you some details regarding my outfit. All of us agreed to wear white tops paired with any colored bottoms and preferably colorful or in bright colors.
H&M knit top / SM Accessories pearl earrings / Twinsies Shop peter pan collar necklace

The top I'm wearing here isn't really white but off-white instead. It wasn't exactly the top I've planned to wear the night before. Originally was an eyelet top with cut out shoulders but I hadn't tried it on with this skirt prior that day so I haven't had idea that they won't go perfectly together when worn. Maybe my body figure was the problem! Haha! I've learned my lessons. Next time, I should try clothes on first so I won't rummaging my closet and get into dressing trouble! Anything you think would look perfect together might not look perfectly good when you pull them off na.
I was lucky that I saw this top hiding inside my closet and saved me from my fashion problem. Plus point the sexy back!☺ It's actually a long top that could perfectly goes well with leggings too! And I guess you guys also noticed how colorful and eye-catching my skirt was?! It's dainty and oh so adorable! If you look closely, the texture is amazingly unique! I saw this kind of material used in head band and ponytails. It's super stretchy and fits really really well that could even pass on as a girdle. Who would have thought that this could be a skirt material?! The one who made this skirt is indeed genius!☺☺☺

I finished off the look with colorful accessories as well. I love how the colors and zigzag-y formed stacked bangles of mine perfectly matched with my skirt!
Twinsies Shop stacked bangles / Bulova watch

Philippe Charriol sling bag / bandage skirt from eBay.ph

I got new look for 2013! How about you? Will you go for new hairstyle? It feels great when you try something new once in a while. It gives off a refreshing vibe! Hope this year will be more fun, exciting and flourishing to each and everyone! It's the second week of the year and it'll be weekend again. A quality time with my family awaits. Have a great weekend to all of us!☺

fαÿe

No comments:

Post a Comment