Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Plain & Printed

My sister Cianne recently underwent medical examination in Makati for student visa application to Australia. Of course, she tagged me along. After that, we look for a nice place for outfit shots and we fell upon this park.
I was in a girly mood so I ended up wearing a skirt. No garment is girlier than skirt. You think so?

 
Everything on my skirt exudes femininity! The A-line cut, floral print in pastel hues which generally added more feminine touch. This skirt has a youthful and flirtatious appeal so I opted to team it with my button down polo shirt in deep plum to balance out the look.
I polished the look with more pastel accessories and go with these braided flats in turquoise. I also added a shade of classic color - red to make the look more interesting.
 Equip purple stud earrings / Twinsies pastel stacked bangles / satchel bag (borrowed from my sister) / Maybelline lipstick in Angel Rose
 Zara polo shirt / Cotton On skirt / H&M braided flats

I encouraged my sister to make a blog of her personal fashion style. But since she's very busy this month complying all the requirements for her study in Australia, I always make sure to have a shot of her outfit every time we go out so that she'll have looks to post when she found time to blog. For now, let's take a peek of her look..
Gorgeous!

Well, I wouldn't say much about her outfit. Let her give you the details once she started blogging. I do a lot of bonding with her nowadays so expect for more sister's bonding posts! How about you guys? What are you up to?

fαÿe

No comments:

Post a Comment