Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Leopard-igan (Cousin's Reunited!)

Last weekend was our dearest Sto. Rosario's feast day in my hometown - Dasma! It's an annual tradition in our community to celebrate it with karakol, prusisyon, games and programs at night. I was quite busy doing the laundry that day. I am very meticulous in washing clothes and do it traditional way - hand washing, thus I'm spending a lot of time in it. Since I was busy that day, I almost running out of time to attend to the said event. I was able to finished all my duties in the house at around 3:00 pm. Whew!

Anyhoooo! Let's talk about my outfit for the said event. I chose to wear jeans since I already have an idea that dragging and bumping tend to happen with my cousins around!

Leopard cardigan from Australia / Kamiseta top and jeans / Primadonna flatforms / croc skin clutch from Mom's closet☺

This leopard cardigan was awesome! It makes my simple outfit appealing. The print is bolder than the usual. It also matched my wedge heels perfectly. Under my cardigan was a basic top in cream color that coordinates with my clutch - which I found in Mom's closet, I remember it was given to her as a gift but since she's living and working in Australia for couple of years now, akin na lang 'to! Haha!
Di ko talga pinalampas na mag-pose sa stage!☺

Stone encrusted ring (Aunt's pasalubong from Saudi) / earrings and bangle watch from Bazaar

I opted for jeans so I can move comfortably and a bit roughly on our cousin's kulitan moments. I didn't accessorize much since the focal point of this outfit was the leopard print.☺
I love my siblings (upper left)
What's up there?! (upper right)
Side angle shot with my sis (lower left)
My sister, my bestfriend! (lower right)

Let me share some photos with my cousins while we were goofing around and camera whoring a lot!☺☺☺
Ayan na! Kulitan na!
I'm very happy that I get to see my cousins again. I hope my other cousins could join next time. The more, the merrier! In fairness, konti pa kami nyan! 
Happy birthday to our dearest Sto. Rosario!
Cheers to all!☺

fαÿe

No comments:

Post a Comment