Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

DENIM ON DENIM

Aside from an all black or all white outfit, all blue outfit is also safe and not too empowering. But in this look, aside from my blue head to toe ensemble, I go for a denim on denim top and bottom. Some stylish and fashion gurus used to say that denim on denim is a no no combination. Until the denim trend has been seen on every runway. Wherein there is no limit about what to pair your denim with. Printed denims are also hot pick in this season. Here's my take on denim on denim combo in printed top and jeans to Lehem's school founding anniversary.
Bag from Bazaar / Peep toe shoes borrowed from my sister

Excuse the band-aid! LOL!

Actually, my shirt was not made of all denim. The printed part of my shirt was made of silky cotton and the rest are denims so I could still bear the heat.
EDC button-down shirt / Kamiseta jeans

Diva spiked jelly earrings / turquoise oversized ring from Bazaar

fαÿe

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete